Welcome to Walker Dentistry
Whether you are new to this area or just looking for a new Dentist, we understand this can be a difficult decision with many things to consider. Who will take the time to get to know me? Will I be comfortable? Is the care exceptional and up to date? We understand you have questions. May we suggest you browse our website to learn more about our office. Then check out what other patients say about their experiences by clicking on the Testimonial link. Finally, we invite you to stop by for a cup of coffee and a guided tour of our office. We would be happy to have the opportunity to meet you and show you around Walker Dentistry!
You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
What to Expect
When you call our office the first time we will want to get to know a little about you and your Dental history so that your first visit with us goes smoothly. Its helpful for us to know if you've seen a Dentist recently, do you have any records that need to transfer, are you having any difficulties, and will you be using Dental Insurance among a few other things.
During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. Many patients receive a Dental Cleaning at their first visit, however, if it has been more than 2 years since your last Dental visit, you may receive an examination only so the Dentist can better determine your cleaning and treatment needs. After your examination the Dentist will review findings, answer all your questions and consult with you on the next step.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are you accepting New Patients ? Yes, we are currently accepting New Patients!
- Do you accept my Insurance? We file Insurance claims for all plans and are Preferred Providers for some plans. Please call to learn more.
- Do you treat Children? Yes! We provide Dental Services for the entire family.
- I'm really scared, can you help me? Absolutely Yes. Dr. Gary and Dr. Becky have 30 years experience caring for very nervous patients. We offer Oral Conscious Sedation and Nitrous Oxide Gas for those that need a little extra help feeling comfortable.
- Do you do Same Day Crowns? Yes, in fact Dr. Gary has been training other Dentists on how to use CAD/CAM technology for over 10 years.