Here are just some of the things we are doing:
- Any Staff with Illness will be staying home until the illness is resolved completely
- We have strict protocols listed on the front door regarding who is safe to enter our facility
- Patients with illness will be treated on an emergency basis and given special appointment times to avoid contact with others
- Patients who have pre-existing medical conditions or immunity issues will have their own separate waiting room if desired
- Patients will be provided hand sanitizer upon entering
- Magazines and books are removed from the waiting rooms for now and some chairs removed for more distancing.
- Commonly used areas such as waiting room, reception desk, and patient restroom will have surfaces disinfected regularly
- Patients will have rubber dam protection for invasive procedures whenever possible
- We have installed Honeywell UV air sterilizers all throughout our heating and cooling systems which will run 24/7
to completely sanitize our air and surfaces
- After hours, we will also be using separate UV light sterilizer units in waiting rooms to further sanitize surfaces patients come in contact with.
- As usual, all equipment and treatment room surfaces are sterilized and disinfected immediately after each visit.
- All staff wear extra Personal Protection Equipment
We hope you always feel comfortable and safe when visiting us for your Dental Care. UV light Sterilizer
If you have any particular concerns or needs, please do not hesitate to call us at 317-849-8550 and we will be happy to help or accommodate you!